If you recently updated SIGNAL, you likely have some saved sessions in your DAW that you'd like to return to using the latest version of SIGNAL. Many DAWs such as Logic Pro will save instrument meta data with the project file. Therefore, if you successfully update SIGNAL in Kontakt standalone, you might open an older session in your DAW and find that you're still using a previous version.
Luckily, there's an easy way around this:
- Save your current SIGNAL settings as a preset.
- Close SIGNAL's .nki in Kontakt.
- Re-load SIGNAL from the Libraries tab.
- Recall the preset that you just made.
- Click on the Output logo in the center of the SIGNAL GUI to verify the current SIGNAL version.