We're sorry to hear about the trouble! Here are a few steps to help troubleshoot the issue:
1. Check to see if you're using a firewall, VPN or 3rd party connection blocker like Little Snitch that might be blocking your DAW's access to the internet. If so, allow Arcade and your DAW through the firewall, and deactivate your VPN or any other apps that may block your connection.
2. Try closing the DAW, opening the standalone version, logging out, and then back in.
3. If that doesn't help, we recommend a Soft Reset to Arcade. This will not delete any of your content. Here's what to do:
- First, navigate to
/Library/Application Support/Output/Arcadeif you're on macOS or the Hidden Folder*
C:/ProgramData/Output/Arcadeif you're on Windows.
- Next, delete the following files:
config.xml, and the 'Cache' folder
- Finally, restart your system and relaunch Arcade.
Still have questions? Please click on the “Help” icon on the bottom right corner of this page to submit a ticket, and our team will follow up to assist!