Here are the first troubleshooting steps we recommend for any Arcade issues.
If you have experience failed downloads or issues previewing samples, please refresh your Arcade by logging out then logging back in:
- Close your DAW.
- Open Arcade in Standalone mode.
- Log out of Arcade.
- Log back into Arcade.
- Reopen your DAW and load Arcade.
Performing a Soft Reset for Arcade
If the issue persists, the next step is a soft reset. This initiates a new session on our back-end server without affecting any of your existing Arcade content.
Here's what to do:
- First, navigate to the following folder:
- ProgramData is a hidden folder by default. To learn how to display Hidden Folders on Windows, click here.
- Delete the following files:
- The Assets folder
- Restart your system
- Launch Arcade
A soft reset should resolve most download or GUI-related issues.
If you're still having trouble, please contact Output Support and we'll be happy to assist you further.