Here are the first troubleshooting steps we recommend for any Arcade issues.
Arcade Login Reset
The issue may be caused by a login error. To try a fresh login session:
- Close your DAW.
- Open Arcade in Standalone mode.
- Log out of Arcade.
- Log back into Arcade.
- Reopen your DAW and load Arcade.
Performing a Soft Reset for Arcade
If the issue persists, the next step is a soft reset. This initiates a new session on our back-end server without affecting any of your existing Arcade content.
Here's what to do:
- First, navigate to the following folder:
- ProgramData is a hidden folder by default. To learn how to display Hidden Folders on Windows, click here.
- Delete the following files:
- The Assets folder
- Restart your system
- Launch Arcade
A soft reset should resolve most download or GUI-related issues.
If you're still having trouble, please contact Output Support and we'll be happy to assist you further.