The Stereo Delay allows you to add interesting delay effects to your sounds. Pick between Ping Pong Delay or Stereo Delay, then tweak the following parameters:
- Host Sync/Free – Toggle on/off whether you want delay taps to follow host BPM.
- Time – Set the delay time in bar divisions from eight bars to 1/64T (sync) or 1ms-5sec (free).
- Feedback – Set the amount of repetitions for each delay tap.
- HP – Set the cutoff frequency of a lowpass filter on each delay output.
- LP – Set the cutoff frequency of a highpass filter on each delay output.