Whether you are creating your Output account, having trouble logging into your existing account, or are having issues logging into your Output software, this article will help you.
The email used when signing up is the email you will use when logging in.
- Make sure you do not mis-spell or mis-type your email
- If you need to change your email, you can do so in the Account page at output.com/account
Your password should be kept safe and private. Never share your password with another person.
- When creating an account, your Password must contain:
- 7 characters
- 1 letter
- 1 number
- Be sure to remember your password. Many encrypted password storage applications and features exist that can help you remember your password such as iCloud Keychain or 1Password.
Troubleshooting your Email:
If you are receiving an error that states your email is not found or that your email is incorrect, please makes sure you consider the following before reaching out to Support:
- What was the email you used when you first signed up?
- If you need help remembering the email you signed up with, look through your inbox for previous communications.
- If you cannot find previous communications, look through your other email addresses.
- If you saved your login info to a password storage application, check that application for your email/password.
Troubleshooting your Password:
If your password is not being accepted, there are a few things you will need to do before reaching out for Support:
- Ensure that CAPS-Lock is disabled before typing in your password
- Re-type your password slowly
If you continue to have issues with your password, you can use the "Forgot your password?" form.
- Fill out your known-good email (the email that you originally signed up with)
- Please allow up to 30 minutes for your password link to be sent to that email
- If you did not get a link, please verify that you entered the correct email, then repeat the steps above.
Still need help after following the troubleshooting steps? Please contact support using the "Help," Icon or email us at email@example.com.