Stereo Delay adds delay effects to your sounds by duplicating the input signal and playing it back later in time.
Stereo Delay Controls:
- Ping Pong/Stereo: Toggles between two delay types. Stereo is a traditional delay. Ping Pong bounces the delay between the left and right channels.
- Host Sync/Free: Toggles on/off whether you want delay taps to follow the host BPM.
- Time: Sets the delay time in bar divisions from 8 bars to 1/64T (sync) or 1 ms to 5 sec (free).
- Feedback: Sets the number of repetitions for each delay tap.
- HP: Sets the cutoff frequency of a High Pass filter on each delay output.