Multi-Tap Delay subdivides the delay time for rhythmic effects.
Multi Tap Delay Controls:
- Taps: Sets the number of taps (up to 8).
- Grid: Visualizer for each delay tap.
- Tap Volume: Sets the amplitude of the delay per tap (click and drag up/down on individual taps in the Grid to change volume).
- Tap Pan: Sets the panning of the delay per tap (click and drag up/down on individual taps in the Grid).
- Reset: Recalls the default tap positions.
- Snap: Sets the delay taps to the BPM of your session. Turning off Snap lets you move the taps freely.
- Grid Resolution: Select the Grid resolution for the taps from the dropdown menu in the Grid.
- Feedback: Sets the percentage of delay feedback (i.e. how many repetitions per tap).
- LP/HP: Low Pass/High Pass filter control of the delay taps.
- Amount: Depth of modulation for the tap positions.
- Rate: Modulation speed of the tap positions.
- Spread: Widens or narrows the stereo image of the modulated frequency.