ARCADE includes a compressor with side-chain control. Tame those wild audio peaks and beef up your sound.
- Attack/Release – sets the time in ms for the onset and decay of compression.
- Threshold – sets the volume (in dB) at which compression begins.
- Ratio – sets the ratio of input/output level.
- Makeup – adjust the signal level to compensate for any gain reduction.
- Sidechain – toggle sidechain on/off.
- Sidechain Key – choose the audio Loop that will be fed into the SC compressor input.
- Input – adjust gain amount of sidechain.
- Filter On/Off & LP/HP – toggle filter Lowpass/Highpass for the Side chain signal.
- Cutoff – choose the frequency that the side chain signal will be filtered.