Arcade includes a compressor with sidechain control. Compressors are used to control the dynamic range of a given signal.
- Attack/Release: Sets the time (in ms) for the onset and decay of compression.
- Threshold: Sets the volume (in dB) at which compression begins.
- Ratio: Sets the ratio of input/output level.
- Makeup: Adjust the signal level to compensate for any gain reduction.
- Sidechain: Toggles sidechain on/off.
- Sidechain Key: Selects which Sample Key or Layer feeds into the sidechain compressor input.
- Input: Adjust gain amount of sidechain.
- Filter On/Off & LP/HP: Toggle filter Low Pass/High Pass for the Side chain signal.
- Cutoff: Sets the cutoff frequency of the sidechain filter.