Portal is an effects plugin - not a software instrument like most other Output products.
How To Install Portal?
- To install PORTAL please begin by logging into Output Hub. You can also get the download link from your Output account under the "Downloads" tab.
- Inside the HUB, click "Download" on the right side of the PORTAL tab, and select "Desktop" as the download location.
- When the download is finished please double click the Package installer and follow the indicated steps. *(Make sure to install PORTAL on your System Drive, and not another drive that holds your samples.)
How Do I Activate Portal?
At this point you can open your DAW (Pro Tools, for example) and select PORTAL from your FX Plugin menu. This will open the GUI where you can enter your serial code into the field when prompted.
- Portal can be activated on up to four (4) computers simultaneously.
- To activate PORTAL offline, click “Activate Offline” and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you do not see PORTAL there, do a rescan of your AU/VST/VST3/AAX plug-ins.