How do I load Portal in DAW?
After installation, it will appear in your lists of FX Plugins. Note: Unlike many of our other products, Portal is not a Kontakt instrument.
Where is the Portal folder stored on my computer?
Mac: /HD/Library/Application Support/Output/Portal
PC: (C:) \ProgramData\Output\Portal
Mac Plugin Folders:
- Component: HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Portal
- VST: HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Portal
- VST3: HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/Portal
- AAX: HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/Portal
PC Plugin Folders:
- C:\Program Files(x86)\VSTPlugins\Portal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST2\Portal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3\Portal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins\Portal
- C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\Portal
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Portal
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins\Portal
How many computers can I activate Portal?
Portal can be activated on up to four (4) computers simultaneously.
I Can't Find Portal Inside My DAW
Make sure to install PORTAL on your System Drive, and not another drive that holds your samples. If you do not see PORTAL inside your FX Plugin menu, please do a rescan of your AU/VST/VST3/AAX plug-ins.