Multi Tap Delay is a unique delay module with individual control over delay time, volume, and panning per tap.
Here is an explanation of the parameters:
- Taps – set the number of taps (total of 8).
- Tap Volume – set the amplitude of the delay per tap (click and drag up/down on graphic).
- Tap Pan – set the panning of the delay per tap (click and drag up/down on graphic).
- Reset – Start fresh with a set of default tap positions
- Snap and Rate – locks and sets the grid to musical values(dropdown) or free positioning.
- Feedback – set the percentage of delay feedback i.e. how many repetitions per tap.
- Lowpass/Highpass – frequency control of the delay taps.
- Mod Amount – rate of modulation for the tap positions.
- Mod Rate – set the modulation rate of the tap positions.
- Mod Spread – widen or narrow the stereo image of the modulated frequency.