All of our available plugins and apps are confirmed compatible for macOS 13 Ventura.
- Arcade 2.4.1: No known Issues (Please make sure to close your DAW and restart your machine after install/update):
- Kontakt Instruments: No known issues. Please use Kontakt 6.7.1+
- FX: No known issues. Please be sure you are running v1.2.0 for each FX.
For information regarding Apple Silicon (M1, M2) compatibility, please visit this article.
This process is generally due to not restarting your computer before launching Arcade after an update, re-installation or a new installation.
If you run into any issues opening Arcade v2.4.1, before contacting Support, please run a Full Audio Unit Reset. Follow the steps below.
1. Open Logic > Settings or Preferences > Plugin-Manager
2. Check that Arcade is check marked in the USE column
3. Click "Full Audio Unit Reset located in the bottom left/middle of the plugin manager
4. Close DAW and re-start your machine
5. Open DAW and check if Arcade is now working correctly
Please let me know if this fixes the issue.