Whether you are creating your Output account or are having trouble logging into your existing account, this article will help you.
Your permanent username is the email you used when you first created an Output account.
- If you have changed your contact email in your account after creating your account, this will not change your Username.
- Make sure you do not mis-spell or mis-type your email. Once you have created a username, that username is permanent. Your Username cannot be changed.
Your password should be kept safe and private. Never share your password with another person.
- When creating an account, your Password must contain:
- 7 characters
- 1 letter
- 1 number
- Be sure to remember your password. Many encrypted password storage applications and features exist that can help you remember your password such as iCloud Keychain or 1Password.
Troubleshooting your Username:
If you are receiving an error that states your username is not found or that your username is incorrect, please makes sure you consider the following before reaching out to Support:
- What was the email you used when you first signed up? This is your account's username.
- If you need help remembering the email you signed up with, look through your inbox for previous communications.
- If you cannot find previous communications, look through your other email addresses.
- If you saved your login info to a password storage application, check that application for your username/password.
Troubleshooting your Password:
If your password is not being accepted, there are a few things you will need to do before reaching out for Support:
- Ensure that CAPS-Lock is disabled before typing in your password
- Re-type your password slowly
If you continue to have issues with your password, you can use the "Forgot your password?" form.
- Fill out your known-good username (the email that you originally signed up with)
- Please allow up to 30 minutes for your password link to be sent to that email
- If you did not get a link, please verify that you entered the correct email, then repeat the steps above.
Still need help after following the troubleshooting steps? Please contact support using the "Help," Icon or email us at email@example.com.