In some rare cases Arcade's browser will only load 25 kits at a time in FL Studio. We are currently investigating the issue on our end and we are looking to implement a fix in a future update.
In the meantime, this workaround has been successful for most users.
- Close FL Studio, and any other instances of Arcade.
- Make sure Microsoft Edge is installed and updated to the latest version.
- Opening Microsoft Edge should prompt an auto-update.
- If not, read here for more information: Microsoft Edge Update Settings
- Locate the WebView2 component and uninstall it
- See below for steps on how to do this
- Reopen FL Studio
Locating WebView 2
- Go to Add/Remove Programs (Apps and Features)
- Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime
- Click Uninstall