If Arcade is nowhere to be found in Logic Pro X, there are a couple of things we need to check, and some other things we can try.
Before we suggest any Logic specific troubleshooting steps, please verify that Arcade is up to date, and review the following guide:
I Can't Find Arcade After Installing
If after reviewing the above guide you are still unable to locate Arcade, please try the following:
Run Logic using Rosetta Mode
This only applies if you are running Logic on a computer with an M1 chip:
- Quit Logic
- Open Finder and navigate to Applications
- Right-click Logic > Get Info
- Toggle the "Open using Rosetta" box
Rescan Arcade within Logic
- Open a new project
- Choose Logic Pro X > Preferences > Plug-In Manager.
- In the Plug-In Manager, locate the Arcade. To filter by manufacturer, click Output in the left column.
- If "failed validation" appears in the Compatibility column for Arcade, highlight Arcade then click Reset & Rescan Selection.
- If that does not help, you can also click on Full Audio Unit Reset