This article demonstrates how to load Arcade in FL Studio
- Open FL Studio
- Click on Plugin database on the left-hand sidebar
- Select Installed
- Select Generators
- Select VST, VST3 or AU (Mac only). For best performance please make sure to use the 64bit version of the plugin (Windows only), instructions for adding the 64bit versions are below.
- Drag Arcade onto an empty track
If you are still unable to find Arcade in FL Studio, we recommend checking your plugin folders are active and then rescanning those plugin folders. Here's how:
1. Navigate to Options > Manage Plugins.
2. Click the folder with the + next to Plugin Search Paths
3. Add the following locations:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
4. Click Find More Plugins at the top of the Plugin Manager window