This article demonstrates how to load Arcade in Maschine:
- Open up your Maschine project.
- In the left-hand side Sound section, click (+) under 'Sound'.
- Scroll down past the factory Instruments to the ‘Output’ section and select Arcade (AU or VST).
- Double-click on the icon labeled ‘Arcade’ or click the arrow right next to 'Sound'.
- In Maschine, go to File > Preferences > Library
- From there click "User" > "Add"
- Add these locations if they are not present (you can skip this step if they are already there):
- Hit "Rescan" at the bottom of the window.