This article demonstrates how to load Arcade in Logic Pro X:
- Open up your Logic project
- Click the + icon above the track headers
- Select Software Instrument as the track type
- Click the instrument slot, then navigate down to AU Instruments > Output > Arcade
- Click Create
If you're unable to load Arcade in Logic Pro X the first step we recommend is restarting your computer.
If restarting your computer doesn't solve the issue, we recommend rescanning your plugins. To automatically rescan all installed plug-ins, remove the Audio Unit cache file:
- In the Finder, hold down Option and choose Go > Library in the top menu bar.
- In the Finder window, go to Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache.
- Move the files from AudioUnitCache folder to the Desktop.
- Restart the computer, then open Logic Pro X. All of your installed Audio Units plug-ins will be rescanned.
Check your audio output device in Logic preferences
Make sure the current settings will route to your speakers or headphones. This is done by navigating to Logic Pro X > Preferences > Audio > I/O assignments > Output.
This Apple Support article offers greater details regarding output settings in Logic Pro X.
To learn more about troubleshooting Logic Pro X, visit Apple’s support base.