This article demonstrates how to load Arcade inside Ableton Live:
- Open Ableton Live
- Live will automatically run a scan for new plug-ins. If it doesn’t, see below on how to manually re-scan
- Go to Categories > Plug-ins
- Click on VST then locate Arcade near the top of the list.
- Load the Arcade plug-in by double-clicking it, or by dragging it onto a new MIDI track in your Live session.
If you’re unable to find Arcade in Live after following the steps above, you may need to change some settings. Here's what we recommend:
- Open Live's Preferences
- Mac: CMD + ,
- PC: CTRL + ,
- Select the 'Plug-Ins' tab
- Toggle 'Use VST Plug-In System Folders' to On
- Mac only: Toggle 'Use Audio Units' to On
- Click Rescan at the top of this window