This article demonstrates how to load Arcade inside Ableton Live:
- Open Ableton Live.
- Live will automatically run a scan for new plugins on startup. If it doesn’t, see below on how to manually rescan for plugins.
- On the left-hand side, navigate to Categories > Plug-Ins.
- Double-click on VST3, navigate to Output, and then locate Arcade.
- Load the Arcade plugin by double-clicking it, or by dragging it onto a new MIDI track in your Live session.
If you are unable to find Arcade in Live after following the steps above, you may need to change some settings. Here's what we recommend:
- Open Preferences
- macOS: CMD + ,
- WIN: CTRL + ,
- Select the Plug-Ins tab
- Toggle Use VST2 Plug-In System Folders and Use VST3 Plug-In System Folders to On.
- Mac only: Toggle Use Audio Units to On
- Click Rescan at the top of this window
To learn more about troubleshooting Ableton Live, visit Ableton’s support base.