A 4mm hexagonal drill bit is recommended. A 3/16" hexagonal drill bit will also work if you do not have access to a metric bit.
Articles in this section
- I Stripped My Screws, What Can I Do?
- Platform Dimensions From Ground To Keyboard Tray
- How To Assemble Platform
- What Size Hex Bit Is Required For The "B" Screws?
- How to Lower the Keyboard Tray
- Keyboard Tray Compatibility
- My Keyboard Is Marked "Compatible" But It Doesn't Slide Under The Desk!
- How To Disassemble Platform
- How Much Weight Can the Platform Handle?
- Pieces Of My Platform Are Not Sitting Completely Flush
Our support hours:
Mon - Fri 6:00a.m. - 6:00p.m. PST Sat - Sun 7:00a.m. - 6:00p.m. PST