The Equalizer is a 3 band EQ module with switchable parametric and shelving modes.
EQ settings can be dialed in by dragging the nodes on the graphical interface. Dragging left/right adjusts the center of the frequency band. Dragging up/down boosts or cuts the selected frequency.
- Shelf/Bell Toggle: Select either Shelf or Bell filter shapes.
- Gain: Boost or cut frequencies per band.
- Frequency: Sets the center frequency of a given band.
- Q: Width of the frequency band.
- A lower Q impacts a broader range of frequencies per band, while a higher Q impacts a narrower range of frequencies.