Repeater continuously repeats a segment of the Sample according to the set Repeat Rate. Repeater offers controls to play repeats in reverse, sequence the volume of each repeat, and lock the repeated area to the neared grid value based on beat division.
- Repeat Rate – The Repeat Rate selects the length of audio to be repeated, and subsequently, the rate at which it will be played back.
- Grid Sync (on/off) – When Grid Sync is enabled, Repeater will always lock in musical time. When disabled, it will start acting immediately.
- Step Sequencer – When enabled, Step Sequence allows you to create a pattern of repeats with individual volume control per step. Select the number of steps you want, then adjust the vertical sliders to taste. You’ll find the following additional controls underneath:
Step Sequencer Controls:
- Pattern Reverse – Reverses the arrangement of the current steps.
- Invert Steps – Applies the opposite value to each step. Steps at 0 will have a value of 100, steps with a value of 40 will have a value of 60, etc.
- Randomize – Applies random values to each step.
- Clear – Clears the current pattern, resetting all values to 100%