ARCADE contains a classic Reverb effect that simulates physically closed environments like rooms, halls, chambers, etc.
- Pre Delay – set the delay time in ms before the reverb effect takes place.
- Size – set the perceived size of the reverberant space.
- Decay – time or length of the reverb tail.
- Damp – Low Pass filter to simulate the frequency reflection damping occurring in physical spaces
- Band Width – space between initial reverb reflections – low = less space; high = more space.
- Early/Late Reflections – adjusts the level/mix of Early Vs Late reflections