Reverb simulates the sound of physically closed environments (rooms, halls, chambers, etc.).
- Pre Delay: Sets the delay time (in ms) between the input signal and the start of the reverb.
- Size: Sets the perceived size of the reverberant space.
- Decay: Sets the time or length of the reverb tail.
- Damp: Low Pass filter that dampens the higher frequencies of the reverb.
- Band Width: Space between initial reverb reflections. Low = less space, and high = more space.
- Early/Late Reflections: Sets the blend of Early/Late Reflections. Early Reflections are direct echoes of the signal, while Late Reflections are diffused and sound more “roomy.”