The Steps knob allows you to choose the number of steps in a sequence, from 1 to 32. Next to it is the Sync/Free toggle. In Sync mode the modulation signal rate is a division of the host tempo, while in Free mode the modulation rate is set in Hz (free-running). The Rate knob allows you to select the speed at which the sequence moves depending on the Sync/Free setting.
The middle of the page houses the Step Value Modifier where you can choose from (Invert, Randomize, and Clear).
- Invert – applies the opposite value to each step
- Randomize – applies a random value to each step
- Clear – sets all values to default.
Above this module is the Shape selector where you can select individual envelopes for each step (Square, Triangle, Ramp, Rounded).
Underneath the Step Value Modifier you will see Play Mode which allows you to modulate.
- Forward controls for playback direction.
- Pendulum mode plays sequence back-to-front once it reaches the end.
- Reverse controls for playback direction.
- Random mode plays steps in random order.