The MODULATION section of the ADVANCED PAGE is made up of two freely assignable Clickable Envelopes.
Adjusting Clickable Envelopes
Click to add nodes. Double click to remove nodes. Click and drag to move nodes. Click and drag lines between nodes to change curve.
Assign Modulation by dragging and dropping colored Modulation indicators ( + ) onto a knob. Set Modulation Depth by clicking and dragging on the Modulation circle beside the assigned knob. Right-click a knob to reset to default, and to remove all modulation.
Right-click on a Modulation circle to select between Bipolar, Unipolar, or to Remove Modulation. Modulation takes on the current knob position as the zero point of modulation.
Change the zero position for Modulation depth with shift + click, then drag up or down on the assigned Modulation circle.
- RATE - Control the speed at which the clickable envelope moves through its cycle.
- SYNC - Switch between Hz sync and musical timing.
- HUMANIZE - Add randomization to the clickable envelope.
- RANDOM - Create a random envelope.
- CLEAR - Clear the current envelope.
- SAVE [FLOPPY DISK ICON] - Save envelope shapes.
- USER modulation presets are saved in the Portal > SubPresets > Modulation Presets > User folder. This does not save RATE or HUMANIZE settings.
- LOAD - Click the CLICKABLE ENVELOPE name to open and load the list of available presets.