If you need to uninstall Portal from a machine, please follow the steps below.
- You can use this uninstaller https://d1kjle2voosltf.cloudfront.net/Portal-uninstaller.pkg
- If the uninstaller does not work for you, please delete these files your system drive: MacHD/Library/Application Support/Output/Portal
- HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/Portal
- First, please go to Settings > Apps and Features, search for Portal and run the uninstaller.
- Next, please delete this folder (C:) \ProgramData\Output\Portal. This is a hidden folder, to access hidden folders please check out this guide: Access Hidden Folders
- C:\Program Files\Vstplugins\Portal
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Portal
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins\Portal
Once the Portal folder and plugin files have been deleted, you've uninstalled PORTAL.