The latest version of Arcade (v2.3.0) is supported by all major DAWs in 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, and AAX format.
- Mac OS X 10.13+: AU / VST / VST3 / AAX
- Arcade is now compatible with Apple Silicon-based Macs and macOS 12 Monterey. For the latest compatibility notes, please check here: macOS Monterey & M1 Compatibility
- WIN 8.1/10/11 / 10: 64 bit VST / VST3 / AAX
- Arcade is now compatible with Windows 11, for the latest compatibility notes, please check here: Windows 11 Compatibility
- 8GB RAM required, 16GB recommended
- Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 or higher
The following systems are incompatible with Arcade:
- macOS 10.12 and older
- Windows 7 and 8
- 32-bit WIN:
- Pro Tools 10
- Cubase 8 (VST, VST3)
- There are no known issues with Arcade running on Cubase 8 on 64-bit systems.
Note: The current version of Arcade, v2.3.0, has officially discontinued compatibility for the following operating systems:
- Mac OS X 10.12 and older
- Windows 7 and 8
- Mac OS X 10.13 and 10.14 continue to be supported in the newest version, but will be discontinued in the near future
Rest assured, you will still receive the latest Kits, Lines, and Samples that we add to Arcade every day!
What this means is that you will not be able to update Arcade any further or gain access to any upcoming features or improvements.
If you'd like to keep receiving future updates and improvements to Arcade, your system must run Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina or newer, or Windows 8.1 or newer.
If you are unable to update your OS, please note you will NOT lose access to the version of Arcade you are currently using and it will continue to function normally for the time being as long as you do not update it to the latest version, though technical support will be limited to basic troubleshooting on any systems that are not compatible with the latest version of Arcade.
Arcade legacy installers are available here. Use these older versions of Arcade if you're using OSX 10.9-10.12 or Windows 7/8. Additionally, Mixcraft 9 is supported on Arcade 1.3.11.
Please note: Compatibility is neither promised nor guaranteed on operating systems no longer supported by the manufacturer.
We strongly recommend enabling the “Use fixed size buffers” option in the “Processing” tab of the plugin wrapper.
- You can log into Arcade on a total of 4 computers. Between those 4 machines, Arcade can only be in use on one machine at a time.
- Arcade is designed to be used by one Output account per computer, so you cannot log out of your account and log into Arcade using another account.
- If you need to log into a different account, please contact Output support.