Arcade is supported by all major DAWs in 64-bit VST, VST3, AU and AAX format.
- macOS 10.12+: AU / VST / VST3 / AAX
- Arcade is not yet compatible with Apple Silicon based Macs or macOS 12 Monterey. For the latest compatibility notes, please check here: macOS Monterey & M1 Compatibility
- WIN 8.1 / 10: 64 bit VST / VST3 / AAX
- Arcade is not yet compatible with Windows 11, for the latest compatibility notes, please check here: Windows 11 Compatibility
- 8GB RAM required, 16GB recommended
- Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 or higher
The following systems are incompatible with Arcade:
- 32-bit WIN:
- Pro Tools 10
- Cubase 8 (VST, VST3)
- There are no known issues with Arcade running on Cubase 8 on 64-bit systems.
FL Studio: We strongly recommend enabling the “Use fixed size buffers” option in the “Processing” tab of the plugin wrapper.
Arcade legacy installers are available here. Use these older versions of Arcade if you're using OSX 10.9-10.11 or Windows 7/8. Additionally, Mixcraft 9 is supported on Arcade 1.3.11
- You can log into Arcade on a total of 4 computers. Between those 4 machines, Arcade can only be in use on one machine at a time.
- Arcade is designed to be used by one Output account per computer, so you cannot log out of your account and log into Arcade using another account.
- If you need to log into a different account, please contact Output support.