The latest version of Arcade is supported by all major DAWs in 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, and AAX plugin-types.
- Mac OS X 10.13+: AU / VST / VST3 / AAX
- Arcade is compatible with Apple Silicon-based Macs and macOS 13 Ventura
- Windows 10, Windows 11: 64 bit VST / VST3 / AAX
- 8GB RAM required, 16GB recommended
- Apple Silicon M-series (All)
- Intel i5 or AMD equivalent or better (minimum)
- Intel i7 or AMD equivalent or better (recommended)
The following systems are NOT compatible with Arcade:
- Mac OS X 10.13 and older
- Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- Linux (All)
- In some cases, Windows emulation through WINE may work, but is not supported officially
- All 32-bit operating systems and DAWs
- Mobile OSs (iOS, Android, ChromeOS, etc.)
Note: As of Arcade v2.3.0, we have discontinued support for the following operating systems:
- Mac OS X 10.12 and older
- Windows 7 and 8
- Mac OS X 10.13 and 10.14 continue to be supported in the newest version, but will be discontinued in the near future
Rest assured, you will still receive the latest Kits, Lines, and Samples that we add to Arcade every day!
What this means is that you will not be able to update Arcade any further or gain access to any upcoming features or improvements.
If you'd like to keep receiving future updates and improvements to Arcade, your system must run Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina or newer, or Windows 8.1 or newer.
If you are unable to update your OS, please note you will NOT lose access to the version of Arcade you are currently using and it will continue to function normally for the time being as long as you do not update it to the latest version, though technical support will be limited to basic troubleshooting on any systems that are not compatible with the latest version of Arcade.
Arcade legacy installers are available here. Use these older versions of Arcade if you're using OSX 10.9-10.12 or Windows 7/8. Additionally, Mixcraft 9 is supported on Arcade 1.3.11.
Please note: Compatibility is neither promised nor guaranteed on operating systems no longer supported by the manufacturer.
We strongly recommend enabling the “Use fixed size buffers” option in the “Processing” tab of the plugin wrapper.
- You can log into Arcade on a total of 4 computers. Between those 4 machines, Arcade can only be in use on one machine at a time.
- Arcade is designed to be used by one Output account per computer, so you cannot log out of your account and log into Arcade using another account.
- If you need to log into a different account, please contact Output support.