Output Hub will not allow you to download an expansion pack if it detects that the main engine is not currently installed.
Resolving download issues in Output Hub
If you've recently updated or re-installed Output Hub, it may not recognize what products you have installed.
To resolve the issue:
- Log in to Output Hub
- Navigate to the Engine you wish to update
- Click the Download button for the Engine
- Click Choose
- When prompted, navigate to the directory where your product is installed
- Highlight the product folder
- Click Install Here
Hub will recognize this as your product's installed location, and will now allow you to install Expansion Packs for that product.
Resolving this issue for engines installed via Native Access
If you installed your Engine via Native Access, you'll still need to do the steps outlined above. For step #5, you'll need to check the directory where Native Access installed your folder.
By default, Native Access installs library folders into the following directories:
- macOS: Macintosh HD > Users > Shared
- Windows: C:\Users\[Username]\Documents